Thursday 17 April 2014

Revlon Highlighting Palette - Bronze Glow.


Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow - £8.99

For the spring and summer, I'm all about bronzed, glowing skin. Living in the UK, we don't get that much sun; and even if we do, it's still pretty chilly! However, I have found the perfect palette that gives a gorgeous bronzy glow for that sun-kissed look.

The Revlon Highlighting Palette comes in two colours: Bronze Glow and Rose Glow. The palettes consist of five strips of complimentary colours that you blend together to get a beautiful colour to enhance your complexion. I picked up the palette in Bronze Glow and I am in love!


It looks quite sparkly in the pan but when you apply it, it's non-glittery and gives the perfect amount of shimmer. I sweep my brush over the whole palette and apply it on the top of the cheekbones over a little blusher for a bronzy glow. You can dust the product lightly or build it up for a more intense colour.

Another thing I love is that this palette is more than just a highlighting palette, it's also an eye shadow palette. I love warm tones for my eyes and with these colours, you can create an everyday neutral look. Who doesn't love a multi-functional product??

I would say this is a dupe for the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks but less glittery. For only £8.99, they are a fraction of the price and definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment