Saturday 15 March 2014

MAC Lipstick: Jubilee.


MAC lipstick in Jubilee - RRP £15.00




This is actually my first ever MAC lipstick! Debenhams had a new season sale that included 10% off beauty and fragrance, which I obviously took advantage of. To get the most wear out of the lipstick, I wanted a colour that isn't anything too bold so that it could go with my everyday make-up. I've heard a lot of good things about the colour Jubilee and I can see why. It's a browny nude with hints of peach and pink and it's just so easy to wear. As it is a lustre finish, it's really sheer and looks quite glossy. I also feel that you can wear this for a night out or special occasion with dark eye make-up as the lipstick looks sophisticated but sexy at the same time.

MAC do so many lipstick shades and I can see myself getting addicted. Ahh!

What are your favourite shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment