Wednesday 19 March 2014

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara.

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara - £8.99
Push-up brush for upper lashes
Sculpting mini-brush for lower lashes

I bought this Maybelline Big Eyes mascara a couple of weeks ago and I've been wearing it everyday since. I am obsessed! The mascara is double-ended, consisting of a push-up brush for your top lashes and a sculpting mini-brush for your lower lashes.

The thing I love the most is the sculpting mini-brush. I feel that not enough brands have mascaras with a brush designed for lower lashes and I don't know why. When I use normal mascara brushes to do my lower lashes, the brush is so big I get mascara under my eyes (is that just me? lol). It's so much easier now and the brush saves me from ruining the foundation I just put on.

I did find that the mascara did clump a little, so it helps to scrape the brush on the sides before applying it. You can then apply more layers and build it up if you need to.

But overall, I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment