Tuesday 11 March 2014

Models Own HyperGel: Naked Glow.

Models Own HyperGel in Naked Glow - £5.00

I love nude nails and this Models Own HyperGel in Naked Glow is such a nice, beige colour. As it says, the polish has a gel effect and the formulation is quite thick when you apply it. Although it says you only need one coat, I found that I needed at least two to make the colour more intense, but I guess it depends on how much polish you have on the brush when you apply it.

The polish is really shiny though and I found that I didn't need to apply a topcoat; however, I think a topcoat would help preserve the shine and lasting power as I had it on for two days and noticed the shine had somewhat faded and there were small chips on the third day.

I also have the colour Coral Glaze, which is a really pretty, as you can guess, coral pink colour which would be perfect for Spring!

Has anyone else tried these? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment